Sometimes you hear the same name over and over again - for me it has been the Seedling Baby pocket nappy. I've had so many recommendations for these gorgeous pocket nappies and I'm so glad that I finally took their advice. The owner, Eva, is incredible and shares my commitment to human rights. Their nappies are ethically made in China in a family owned and run factory where the seamstresses receive a fair wage. I'm very proud to stock these amazing products.
Seedling Baby Pocket Nappy Features
- soft breathable waterproof outer cover
- bamboo prefold and a microfibre booster, which can be used together or individually depending on your child’s needs and the size setting of the nappy
- wide crotch makes it easy to insert the boosters
- wide wings making it easy to get a good fit for larger babies and toddlers, without compromising on a fantastic fit for newborns and petite babies
- comfortable elasticised waist
- ultra soft, suedecloth inner layer which acts as a moisture barrier by pulling urine through to the absorbent boosters and away from the skin
- close fitting twin gussets prevent leakages, which are a big plus for sanity
- one-size-fits-most design with three sets of snaps means that Seedling Baby Multi-fit Pocket Nappies fit most babies from birth through toilet training
- designed to fit most babies between approximately 4 and 16 kg
Can't get enough of these nappies? Did you know they also make swim nappies?!