This baby blue bundle reminds me of little Stevie's eyes - twinkling bright as she plans her next adventure hehe!
Baby Blue Features RRP $120.80
- 1 x Evia - Diamond Dancer - $18.95
- 1 x Alice&Patrick - Deep Sea Terrazo $27.95
- 1 x Seedling Baby - Midnight Forest $35.95
- 1 x Fred & the Ladybug - Waterproof Feeding Smock - Tool Time Blue $37.95
Evia pocket nappy
- One Size Fits Most (OSFM) from approx 4-16kgs.
- A water resistant PUL nappy cover
- Inner microsuede lining with double gussets
- An absorbent 5-layer bamboo terry insert
- Adjustable waist and rise snaps to provide the ideal fit for your baby
Alice&Patrick pocket nappy
- Double gusset
- Quick drying, super soft suede lining
- Outer layer waterproof PUL
- Absorbent 4 layer 100% bamboo
- OSFM : 3-15kg
Seedling Baby Multi-Fit pocket nappy
- soft breathable waterproof outer cover
- bamboo prefold and a microfibre booster, which can be used together or individually depending on your child’s needs and the size setting of the nappy
- wide crotch makes it easy to insert the boosters
- wide wings making it easy to get a good fit for larger babies and toddlers, without compromising on a fantastic fit for newborns and petite babies
- comfortable elasticised waist
- ultra soft, suedecloth inner layer which acts as a moisture barrier by pulling urine through to the absorbent boosters and away from the skin
- close fitting twin gussets prevent leakages, which are a big plus for sanity
- one-size-fits-most design with three sets of snaps means that Seedling Baby Multi-fit Pocket Nappies fit most babies from birth through toilet training
- designed to fit most babies between approximately 4 and 16 kg
Fred and the Ladybug Waterproof Feeding Smock
- Size 12-36 months - recommended from 12 months (or approximately 8kg) or babies wearing size 0+ clothes and will generally fit through size 2 or approximately 24 to 36 months. If you little one is growing quickly and younger than the 12 month guideline then this is probably the right size for them
- Waterproof polyurethane (PUL) printed fabric arms
- cotton towelling front
- panel of PUL, protecting cloths from food spills, stains and outfit changes.
- Machine washable.
- Tie closure - designed to ensure the smock is not pulled off during meal times and also to assist with the fit of the smock growing with your baby. Its for these reasons that we use a tie or bow closure as its the best way of customising the size and stop baby from pulling them off!