BABY Laundry Detergent Features
If you're ready to ramp up your plant based cleaning then you're going to love this new BABY detergent!
- 100% Australian Made | Deep Cleaning Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Plant Based Super Powers - A powerful combination of plant based surfactants, deep cleaning enzymes and free from all the nasties this delivers great results every time.
- Cloth Nappy Safe – One of the hardest things to clean (and keep clean) is cloth nappies so we developed a powerful combination to keep even the nastiest of items clean and smell free.
- Removes the Stinks - Our deep cleaning formula prevents the eye-watering stinks every time, especially if you follow our washing advice.
- Smells like Australia - Say what! Yes this divine smelly powder smells like the Australian Bush - a gentle scent of Eucalyptus when you open the pouch smells so relaxing, yet it rinses free so there is no residual smell.
- Australian Owned & Made – When you choose b clean co you are supporting local Australian manufacturing and keeping employment where it belongs. We take great pride in working with local manufacturers to create jobs in South Australia.
- No Nasties – We hate nasty ingredients too and know how important taking care of your families needs is so you won't find any hidden ingredients in our products. Free from SLS, SLES, Parabens, Phosphates, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes and Optical Brighteners. Nothing but good stuff.
- Grey Water & Septic Safe plus Vegan & Not Tested on Animals.
- Recycle Me – We hate hard packaging that most detergents come in so our soft pouches are recyclable via the RedCycle programs across Australia. As soon as we have a more environmentally friendly option suitable for small scale production we will let you know, but in the mean time we think our pouches are pretty rad.
How to Use: Regular Laundry
- ADD 1 scoop (45 grams) powder to your main wash cycle.
- Use half the amount for smaller loads.
- 45 grams = 2 Tablespoons
- Optimum temperature is 40-60 degrees to activate enzymes, however please follow garment care advice.
- Dissolve powder before adding to clothes if hand washing.
- Do not apply directly onto clothing as staining could occur.
How to Use: Cloth Nappies
- Pre Wash Soiled Nappies – 1/2 scoop detergent.
- Main Wash – 1-2 Scoops, depending on the size of your machine.
- Temperature – 40-60 degrees for optimum activation of enzymes for a deep clean
- Ensure your load is 3/4 full when wet for best agitation.
- In Wash Booster can be added, but not necessary
- Main Cycle min 2 hours.
- Pre Wash Cycle every 1-2 days, then main wash every 2-3 days.
- Pre Wash or Quick 30 min cycle is designed to remove the surface bacteria, making your main wash more effective.
Sodium carbonate, Sodium citrate, Sodium percarbonate, Sodium silicate, plant based surfactants, plant derived sequestrants, enzymes (lipase, protease, amylase, mannanase) eucalyptus oil