Did you know?
- Choosing reusable wipes instead of disposable, can save you well over $500 during your child’s time in nappies.
- Opting for reusable wipes can prevent over 10,000 single-use wipes heading to landfill.
- A soft cloth, dampened with clean, fresh water is best for baby’s skin.
Designed with function in mind, our super-sized wipes will be a staple for the nappy years and well beyond.
Over the years of cloth nappying 6 babes, we’ve found that face washers are just too thick and bulky to be used as bottom wipes. Ideally, we wanted something that was quite a bit thinner to get into all the little crevices that need cleaning at nappy change time.
That's why we created our reusable wipes.
Super-sized, yet not-too-thick, made from two layers of bamboo viscose/polyester and a gorgeously large 25 x 25 cm. A wipe that covers your entire hand? Yes, please!
Reusable wipes don’t take any extra water or detergent to care for because if you’re already using cloth nappies, they can be thrown in with your nappy load.
If you aren’t using cloth nappies, they can be combined in the load with your other washing.
They require no special care and can be used for multiple other purposes once they are no longer required by baby.
Once they’ve been loved beyond usefulness, they can be thrown in the compost to continue to break down.
These multi-use wipes are perfect for little bottoms, hands or faces. You can use them in the home and on the go as hankies, napkins or kitchen wipes.
Cloth Wipes Features
- Composition: 75% bamboo viscose, 25% polyester
- Each wipe measures approximately 25 x 25 cm.
- Available in a pack of 6 (2 x cream, 2 x mint, 2 x lilac)