It's time to shake things up! The Little Beats Studio maracas are perfect for teaching your little one about rhythm and keeping the beat. The wood makes a lovely soft sound when it is shaken and the handle is the perfect size for little hands.
- FSC timber, hand-painted by Bec in the Blue Mountains with Australian low VOC water-based enamel paint - no hidden nasties!
- Each piece is hand-painted so final product may vary slightly
- Easy to clean with non-abrasive soapy cloth
- Approx. 10cm tall, 5cm in diameter
- Available in blue, pink, grey, mauve, mint or rainbow
These are sold individually.
This is a musical instrument. As with all toys, adult supervision is recommended for all children under the age of 3 years.