**Australiana Release Stock is on its way from Perth HQ and will be shipped on 11 Jan 2021**
I really adore the designs that Katie has created for CrackaDaks. Each print tells a story and you can tell that they were inspired by the exciting adventures that they have been having with their kids. For example, Are you ready for this jelly? was inspired by a trip to the Aquarium with their children and they were amazed when they got to the Jelly Fish. Katie said "I could make that a nappy" and the rest was history.
CrackaDaks Shell Features:
- Crackadaks One Size Fits Most (OSFM), All in Two (AI2) pocket MCN's feature gorgeous hand-designed artwork that are sure to make a cracking statement while also being friendly to the environment
- A durable stretchy outer, water resistant PUL layer covers the soft suede cloth inner lining, keeping your baby's skin dry.
- Tested by skinny minnies and chunky monkeys, three rise snaps along with 2 levels of waist snaps, allow trim fits for almost every bum.
CrackaDaks Insert Features:
- Each Nappy comes with 2 thirsty bamboo terry towelling and microfibre inserts, which allow you to customise the fit and absorption demands for each child.
- These inserts can be stuffed, snapped or laid on top of the pocket, based on individual preference.
- Made up of quality fabrics, these inserts are designed to last.
Do you like matchy matchy? Well, luckily for you, we also have CrackaDaks wetbags!