There is nothing that kids like more than splashing around with bath toys - whether it is in the bath, the pool, at their water table, or even in the dog's water bowl (or is that just my daughter??).
Make bath time extra fun with the Reef Rescue Crew bath toys – Dave the Dolphin, Tilda the Turtle and Barbara the Butterfly Fish. The Crew live in and around Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and are ready to take pre-schoolers on adventures through the ocean. Made in Australia from recycled Australian plastic, and compatible with the Reef Express, these fun characters each have their own human accessory, allowing children to easily relate to them and create their own world of imaginative water play.
Happy Planet Toys is on a mission to create exciting toys made from 100% recycled Australian plastic, giving families a simple, sustainable alternative to new plastic toys. They are a very unique toy company, and the first of its kind in Australia, helping to reuse material that could otherwise end up in landfill, closing the recycling loop and contributing to a more sustainable future.
Features of the bath toys
- Dave the Dolphin: L 10.1cm, W 6.1cm, H 5.79cm
- Tilda the Turtle: L 9.3cm, W 7.25cm, H 2.83cm
- Barbara the Butterfly Fish: L 7.59cm, W 3.52cm, H 5.87cm
- Dave the Dolphin: 29.2g
- Tilda the Turtle: 21.2g
- Barbara the Butterfly Fish: 17.0g
- made from 100% recycled milk and yoghurt containers.
- fully recyclable. That means there are no metal parts, additional bolts or glues used. That includes our packaging too!
- fully manufactured in Australia from Australian recycled plastic.
- safe – our plastic is BPA-free, we use food-safe colour, and our toys are safety tested and certified.
- have fun functionality and great characterisation to encourage storytelling as a means to engage children in the recycling narrative.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
Suitable for children 2 years and over. Always supervise your child when playing with toys, especially when around water.